Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Welcome to our new apartment. Come on in and take a look inside!

Front Patio/Entrance


Living room & Dining room


Dining room

Kitchen


View from back patio off of kitchen

Computer Center

Kiley's Room

Guest Room (in the works)

Guest Bath

Laundry Room & entrance to garage & storage space

Master Bedroom (still in the works)


Master Bath

3 comments:

  1. That is one BIG apartment! Looks really nice SeQuoia. I'm trying so hard to not be jealous right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what a place, it looks great! you are such a good decorator... I need you to come up to my place :) Glad you are settling in. Cute pictures of Kiley in the hats, must have been fun just hanging with the girls :) Does April have a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your apartment is huge and so nice. I am so happy you guys are getting settled in. I can't believe you unpacked and set everything out so quick, your amazing. Keep bloging we love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete