Monday, August 3, 2009

Home Sweet Home

The construction continues...

Every weekend we go visit our home site and every weekend it looks completely different. I can't believe it will actually be ours. We can hardly wait, and we won't have to wait much longer. The house is suppose to be done the last week of September/first week of October. So, only two more months. They move so quickly.

They haven't painted the exterior yet, the colors on the house are just the natural colors of the wood and paneling that they are using. The inside is all framed out and we actually have a tub and shower installed in both bathrooms.

I love that there are so many windows in this house. Kiley will love having such a big backyard and front yard to play in. And Christian loves that he has an office/library and a basement that he and Aaron can have fun finishing into a MEDIA, family, guest room and workout area. Maybe next week they will start putting the stone on the front of the house. We will see, and we will keep you all posted.












1 comment:

  1. This looks so nice!  How exciting!!!! I am glad it is coming along. i can't wait to see more pictures. Kiley is so cute, I love those pictures from the park. Love you! Michelle and Ryan

    ReplyDelete