Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas In Ohio

We were so excited to have Christian's family come for Christmas this year. Sheila and Steve came, followed by Rachel and Aaron with their two boys Cameron and Jared and then Holly and Adam came. It was so much fun spending time together as a family. I just wish I would have taken more pictures. Most of these I had to get from Aaron because I kept forgetting to take pictures. I'll get better one of these days. And one of these days I will stop blinking in pictures, most of them I couldn't use because of that. LOL.

We played lots of games together, went to the U.S. National Air Force Museum, made gingerbread houses, went caroling, looked at a few lights (mainly our street LOL). Showed Adam and Holly downtown, went bowling, ate lots of food, and basically just did what families do best, hang out, relax have fun and eat.

I think this was the best thing we could have done this year for Christmas. I got to know Rachel and Holly so much better and I just love them to death they are the best sister-in-laws anyone could ask for. I just wish we lived closer to each other. But hopefully we'll be able to get some girl trips started soon so we'll get to hang out more. I think we all really have a lot more in common than we thought we did. =)

Kiley got to hang out with her cousins and really enjoy them because last time she wasn't even a year old yet. She loved them. Jared is her bestest friend ever, as you can see in this cute picture. They had so much fun together. Can't wait for the next reunion.
















A new year has started and we will see what it brings. Happy New Year Everyone!!

Enjoy the pics!
















Our Gingerbread house.










Chris and Aaron playing wii, so serious.
















Out to Dinner at Johnny Rockets














Adam and Kiley in a tickle fight











My hot hubby at the Air Force Museum.














Bowling with Kiley



The beautiful necklace Sheila gave me, can you see Kiley already eyeing it in the background? Yeah, she's quick to know the good stuff. LOL.




And Jared the Upsidedown Super Spy!




























1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I got to know you and Rachel a bit better myself! It is so true. I feel the same way as you. I couldn't ask for better sister-in-laws!! I wish we did live closer b/c I could picture us hanging out all the time. We had so much fun out there. Love the pics!

    p.s. when you have a minute will u email me or adam the cookie and apple pie recipe :)

    ReplyDelete