Well, lately I have been making all kinds of things. I finally finished the dress I made for Kiley right before we went out to Cali. She has been wearing it a lot lately because it won't fit her much longer. LOL. I waited too long to finish it.

Now, I am in the process of making her a blanket and curtains for her new big girl room. She is so excited. We wanted her to have a say in her room so first I let her pick out a pattern fabric for her blanket and curtains and then I picked out some other fabrics to go with it.
Then for the walls we let her pick out a color. She chose a dark hot pink. LOL. So, in order to make this work I chose a lighter pink to pair it with. I did the dark pink on the bottom then put up some white chair rail and then did dark and light pink strips on top. She is in love with it. Once I finish painting all of the furniture from garage sales and finish all of the sewing it will be ready for her. My goal is by the end of September to have it all done. This way she will have 3months to get use to a new room before the baby arrives. So, cross your fingers and pray that I stay focused. LOL. Once it is completed I will take a picture and post it.

The other night I made my very first cheesecake. It turned out so good. This recipe is a keeper. And I put my own little twist by putting a yummy glaze on the top. It is a Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake. YUM! It's not everyday I bake so I had to take a picture of this. Enjoy!





Wow that cheesecake looks great!!! My mouth is watering right now, b/c I want a slice! ha. Good job. Nice work with putting together all your crafty projects. The dress looks very cute. The blanket and curtains will look so good, once they are finished.
ReplyDelete