For Halloween we went out on Saturday to trick or treat. A friend of ours had talked to people in the ward and had set up houses for the kids to trick or treat at so we could celebrate Saturday instead of Sunday. Afterwards we went to their place for hot apple cider and treats so the kids could all play together. Kiley loved it all. She got to go with one of her friends Maddy. She loved it. She was princess Jasmine this year. She found this dress at the store and said it looked liked princess Jasmine, I just have to say that I was glad it was modest. LOL. Over all it was a fun Halloween and I am sure Kiley can't wait till next year.
Oh, and btw we grew a lawn. LOL. We have been working really hard on seeding and watering to get a lawn to grow and we are so pleased with ourselves. LOL. Hope everyone has a great Halloween!














No comments:
Post a Comment