I finally got around to taking some pictures of my own of the girls. Kiley is a great big sister to Rowen. And Rowen loves to watch her. I can't wait to watch Rowen grow and to watch her facial features start to develop. Right now I think she looks like Christian, but it is always hard to tell so early on. Give it a few months and it will be more obvious. We love her so much. Thursday, January 13, 2011
Sisters
I finally got around to taking some pictures of my own of the girls. Kiley is a great big sister to Rowen. And Rowen loves to watch her. I can't wait to watch Rowen grow and to watch her facial features start to develop. Right now I think she looks like Christian, but it is always hard to tell so early on. Give it a few months and it will be more obvious. We love her so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







oh, rowen is such a cutie! loving that beautiful hair line!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all of you! I'm so glad the girls get along! How fun! She is adorable!
ReplyDelete