Anxious, nervous, excited, prepared??
Pumped, energetic, thrilled but not scared.
Hill after hill I climbed to the top.
Finished first? No, but I didn't stop.
Pain in my legs, back, feet and toes.
"How will I get there?" "Heaven only knows".
Crossing the finish, a sigh of relief.
"I did it, I did it!" Still in disbelief.
Today marked the day of my second half marathon. It was much harder to prepare for this one with only three months since Rowen was born and Christian's crazy work schedule. But I did it and I was only five minutes off from my last time. I was hoping to be able to do the full marathon but with only three months to train it just wasn't realistic for me. So, I can't cross that off my list yet but hopefully soon. Very soon!
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




WoW! Good job! That is awesome! What an accomplishment!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go! I admire people like you! I just can't decide if I can really make myself love running THAT much! :) It is so time-consuming.
ReplyDeleteAwesome job!
後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮
ReplyDelete