When I called Christian to tell him our offer was accepted I screamed "We just bought a house!" Unfortunately, my screaming is not as enunciated as I thought. He didn't understand a word I said so I had to tell him again in a calmer voice. LOL.
I have attached some pictures below, the first is the exterior that we will have, followed by the floor plan. Then the other pictures are of the model so keep in mind that they have all of the upgrades and are decorated by professionals.
Our lot is on a slight corner near the community pond and fountain. I wanted to take a picture but the weather here is not permitting that to happen. Hopefully the pictures below will give you an idea of what we are building.
I just have to say how much I love Cincinnati and what you can get for your money out here.












Hooray!!! I'm so happy for you guys and your exciting new adventure to happen. I'll have to come check it out!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! We have built 3 houses so if you need any advice...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! It looks beautiful. I can't wait to visit. How are kiley's hands doing? We are still in Florida on vacation. It is gorgeous here, the best sand I have ever been on. Love you guys ~rach
ReplyDeletethat is so exciting!!!! wow... you guys are all grown up- I can't wait till we can do that! It is beautiful!
ReplyDelete